The Next Three Months at Bethel Christian Center
Everyone welcome! Kids, Youth and others meet at the Holder Hill Farm Pumpkin Patch
4822 Holder Rd Durham, NC 27703
(Tell them you are with Bethel Christian Center at the door!)
Bethel Christian Center has opened its doors for in-person services. We will continue to live stream our Sunday Services and Wednesday Night Bible Study.
◦ Service open for those who can come with a clear conscience. Anyone who feels the risk is
too high is absolutely free to remain away.
◦ Anyone who is sick is asked to remain physically away.
◦ Whenever the church is open the only activity is the sanctuary service. There will be no Lifegroup,
children's ministries or nursery at all. The mother's room will be available.
◦ Water fountains are unavailable, but the restrooms will be available.
◦ Foyer doors are the only open doors, and will be propped open.
◦ Sermon outlines, Instructions, hand sanitizer, masks and offering plates will be available on a table in the foyer.
◦ The written instructions include: social distancing 6 feet apart and wearing a mask when not
social distancing. Family units are encouraged to sit together, distant from other family units.
◦ Offering plates will be set on the foyer table after the service and people can drop
their offerings on the way out. There will be no passing of the plates.
◦ No altar call. Prayer cards in the pew pockets are available for prayer requests.
◦ If someone asks for prayer: no touching.
Any questions, please let us know.
We have had increasingly good attendance over the past few weeks, and we want to be sure we are continuing to do all that we can to follow good practices during this pandemic. This Sunday you will notice new social distancing efforts at Bethel including the following:
1) Every other pew will be closed off.
2) Folding chairs have been set up in front of and behind the pews to accommodate individuals and family units (groups of 2, 3, and 4 chairs). Family units are encouraged to sit together.
Please consider sitting on the chairs leaving some room in the pews for visitors and and those less able to sit on hard chairs.
Please help us maintain a 6 foot social distance space between individuals and family units.